SAY IT IN LIGHTS!
PUT YOUR SPECIAL MESSAGE ON OUR MARQUEE
We are offering the opportunity to put your message on our marquee. Pop the big question, share a birthday wish, celebrate a special day, or send a shout-out to a special someone! Our marquee is located on the intersection of Woodlake Dr. and Conference Center Dr. visible to all who pass by.
The message for $250 will run for three days 24 hours within the rotation of existing Center messages.
Marquee Rental Details:
- Messages are to be personal in nature and are subject to the Center’s final approval. Messages that are deemed inappropriate (containing advertisements, political, religious, divisive, distasteful, or profane language) will not be displayed and your payment will be refunded in full.
- Messages may be booked no earlier than two weeks in advance and must be booked at least two business days prior to the date you wish for your message to be displayed. Marquee availability is subject to venue schedule.
- The Chesapeake Conference Center may edit your message for space purposes. Edits may include using contractions for some words, abbreviations, and elimination of punctuation.
- The Chesapeake Conference Center will choose the best design and layout for your message with available graphic elements in accordance to our branding. Design is at the discretion of the Center.
- Messages must include standard characters only. As much as we love a smiling face, no emojis.
- You will select your desired layout/icon and submit the text for the message. We will design and schedule your message at your selected day/time.
- Messages must be kept to a minimum of 2-5 lines. For legibility, each line should be short and sweet.
- There may be limited or no availability on major holidays or special dates at the Center.
- In the unlikely event of a scheduling conflict after your message display date/time has been confirmed, we will work with you to find another suitable timeframe.
Questions about renting the marquee? Email Deb Malenda at firstname.lastname@example.org.